Posted by Daniel Mayfield 3 comments

So I created this blog about ten minutes ago and I have to admit that it looks a little barren.  Please DO NOT worry! Do not harm yourselves! And please do not harm any of those little fuzzy things called Barples!  In due time I will be winning the Nobel Peace Prize for ending world hunger through my blog.  Ok, on to the more important things.  I have been thinking a lot about what I want to do for a career. Hmm...Dog Whisperer?..No...Manicure Lady? No...Proctologist?..No...I just cant figure out what I want to do!  This is not to say that Dog Whisperers, and Proctologists aren't great people of course.  Although I know not what I will do, I have However, narrowed it down a little. I do not want to sit at a desk all day long. EWW!  I want to get out and enjoy life while I work.  Given that small cubicles with a six inch desk space, a bulletin board, and a couple of erasers make a very VERY scenic view (I think I would rather sit on the toilet all day...).  I am very interested in law enforcement, and the jobs that involve national parks. Perhaps a Forest Ranger would be a good fit.  I am not quite sure but I am sure of this one thing!  God, regardless of what career choice I make, will provide. 

Categories:

3 Responses

  1. DM says:

    http://www.aconqueringfaith.net/

    Nice look. Can't wait to read more.

  2. Kristin says:

    I look forward to discovering more about you through your posts - I think.

  3. Haha, oh Kristin Said. I KNOW you will enjoy further reading. Quite similar to how I enjoy Pizza.

Post a Comment